Home
Productos básicos de bellezaGran venta Yelix-pestañas postizas de visón, individuales, mate, extensiones de volumen, naturales, fáciles de trabajar, suaves YlpAbNaz
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Gran venta Yelix-pestañas postizas de visón, individuales, mate, extensiones de volumen, naturales, fáciles de trabajar, suaves YlpAbNaz
Name: Yelix-pestañas postizas de visón, individuales, mate, extensiones de volumen, naturales, fáciles de trabajar, suaves
SKU: YlpAbNaz
Rated 4.9/5
based on 1456 Reviews
yelix Official Store
Precio :€1,72 En stock
Mejor Productos básicos de belleza de yelix Official Store por Yelix-pestañas postizas de visón, individuales, mate, extensiones de volumen, naturales, fáciles de trabajar, suaves
yelix Official Store le permite comprar Productos básicos de belleza en comparación a no desea que fácilmente vea comprándola. En otras palabras, usted que codicie presentar sus obsequios al destinatario ya que una sorpresa preferiría realizar sus compras a través de Internet puesto que tiene miedo de que lo vean realizando la compra de Yelix-pestañas postizas de visón, individuales, mate, extensiones de volumen, naturales, fáciles de trabajar, suaves en una comercio física y eso haría volar la sorpresa....Obtener su
Opiniones de los usuarios:
B***S
FR
Date: 27 Jan 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
livraison reçue rapidement, commandée le 13/01/21, reçue le 27/01/21 en France.
Anónimo
IE
Date: 03 May 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
Пришло за 2 недели , быстро ))) я пролистала ресницы быстро , думаю что будет без брака , толщина изгиб Д совпадает вроде как , приятно что упаковали в коробочку . Взяла на полбу , но уже уверена , что буду заказывать ещё . Лента фольгированная, мне нравится :)
Date: 08 Jan 2021Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy Global
Just as shown in the description. Lashes are beautiful, matte, curl is consistent. Seller is very professional. I recommend the product and the seller. I'll order more
P***o
AU
Date: 16 Nov 2020Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy Global
Definitely best lash seller on here. I accidentally put the wrong address shipping and seller was very reliable, very responsive and helpful. Fast shipping. Super recommend. I have bought these lashes many time before a I will continue to purchase them.
e***u
GR
Date: 20 Apr 2021Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy Global
Everything is okay
F***r
FR
Date: 13 Jan 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
très bonne qualité je suis satisfaite. j'ai trouvé mon fournisseur merci
O***a
KZ
Date: 10 Apr 2021Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy
неплохие ресницы. хорошо отделяются от подложки. есть незначительное количество брака, но в целом, все ок
vino en perfecto Estado. la compañia responde fácilmente y rápidamente a cualquier duda que tienes. la entrega llegó antes de tiempo, asique mejor! estoy muy satisfecha con el resultado de como quedan las pestañas:)
a***u
RO
Date: 18 Mar 2021Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy
Very fast delivery. The eyelashes have a good quality and I still have to try the adhesive and I will come back with a review. However the packing is very good, bothe for eyelashes and adhesive .I’m looking forward to try them both. Many thanks to this seller!! Keep up the good job! I give you 10 stars ⭐️
K***a
US
Date: 14 Nov 2020Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy Global
thank you, really good quality for this price. it's easy to make a fan with those lashes. I'm sure I will make an order again. highly recommended
M***a
FR
Date: 15 Nov 2020Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy Global
J’adore j’en ai recommandé pleins sauf sue la taille 11 tenait mal
e***e
UK
Date: 09 Dec 2020Logistics: Cainiao Super Economy Global
Fantastic lashes! mega soft and very easy fanning ! would highly recommend quite quickly arrived too! would buy it again
i***r
UA
Date: 14 Nov 2020Logistics: AliExpress Saver Shipping
Посылочку заказала за бонусы. Получила в течение 2 недель. Продавца рекомендую.